Saturday, July 01, 2006

The FIRM Videos

The following is a list of fitness videos (old school, VHS) by The FIRM that I'm going to attempt to work my way through as well. I don't have all the items required (suppose I'll need to get a short step) for all the routines, and first time or two through I'll probably have to perform the exercizes without weights, but we'll see. If I recall the ass kicking qualities of the videos correctly, I'll be hurting something fierce. :)

Classic Workout Series
(from the original six FIRM videos that started it all)

Time Crunch Workout 42 minutes
Better Body and Buns 45 minutes
Complete Aerobic Weight Training 52 minutes

Cross Trainers
Firm Cardio
Firm Strength

Firm Parts
Not So Tough Aerobics 41 minutes
Tough Tape 45 minutes
Upper Body 40 minutes
5 Day Stretch 7-9 minutes
Standing Legs 45 mintues

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


eXTReMe Tracker